Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!
I've been a crafter for years, and I've recently really gotten into digital scrapbooking.  My favorite things to scrapbook are Disney vacations throughout the years from childhood to the present.  (Hence my blog name, Digi (Digital) Diz (Disney) Scrapper.  My kids joke that between the movies, our few trips and my obsession with Disney, "Disney owns their childhood".

Guilty as charged I guess. 

I've had another blog in the past, Tiffinyswallsofwisdom.blogspot.com, but it was focused on my vinyl business with a few other crafts thrown in.  After my last child was born, there was no way to keep up on it.  She had health issues and lots of doctor appointments.  She's doing much better now, and I feel ready to tackle a new venture.  Here I will be posting both my digital creations (I've recently started participating in both layout and design challenges), and other crafts I've done.  (Probably Disney related).  I hope you enjoy your stay!

Comments